Who is Radical Gardens?
Restaurant. Specialty Bakery. Small Organic Farm.
Our menu in our restaurant ebbs and flows with the seasons and the weather. We offer up a menu that is different every week and has new menu items throughout the week. The bakery creates a different and interesting menu of scratch made baked goods that changes weekly, while also offering up a great selection of made to order specialty cakes and desserts.
Over the years and specially during this pandemic Radical Gardens has been and done many things. We own a food truck that we are currently keeping on ice for the foreseeable future, we have a fully operational organic mushroom farm, we used to do a great deal of catering as well as large events and we even used to be a grocery store a few times. Whatever we might be up to, you can bet it involves delicious fresh local food!
Wanna know more about us? Meet The Team!
- Ontario Tourism Award for Resiliency 2021 - provincial
- NOVA Award: Innovation 2021 - Local
- Canada's Greenest Restaurants List 2020 (Leaf)
- NOVA Award: Best Place To Work 2020 - Local
- Silverchef Hospitality Business of the year 2020 - National
- SilverChef Communitarian Award 2020 - National
- PARONetwork Entrepreneur of the year 2020 - Nomination
- Ontario Tourism Award of Excellence. Culinary Leadership 2019 - Provincial
- NOVA award: Innovation 2019 - Nomination - Local
- Young Entrepreneur Influential Women of the year 2019 - Regional
- NOVA Award: Business of the year 2018 - Local
- Northern Ontario Tourism Award for Leadership in our Industry 2017 - Regional
- Northern Ontario Business Award Business of the year 2017 -Regional
- NOVA Award: Marketing 2017 - Local
- NOVA Award: Best New Business 2016 - Local