INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CUSTOM CAKE'S
Are you looking for one of our hand crafted custom cakes?
Our bakery can make almost anything for any occasion.
Our Chef is a fine arts graduate specializing in sculpting, a certified Red Seal Chef, she also holds a level 2 WSET in wines and spirits and has achieved 16 various awards through her time running Radical Gardens as well as 15 years of Commercial pastry and cake decorating experience.
Our mission is to create a one of a kind piece of art for your occasion using farm fresh eggs, high quality butter and milk, the finest chocolates, and other high quality ingredients.
- All custom cakes are $48/hr plus the cost of materials.
- We use only premium ingredients in our cakes.
- The price of our basic cake is the starting point for custom cakes and then we add on our time plus extra materials like more buttercream, modeling chocolate, sculpting sugar, sugar, sprinkles, edible glitter, edible gold leaf, etc...
Standard Cake Information:
- All cakes are made with American Buttercream unless otherwise specified
- Cakes are all 3 layers unless otherwise specified.
- Our cakes are typically round other then our heart cakes. Square cakes are available however, they take more time.
- Suggestion is to always cut out custom cakes in a grid pattern.
- Use modeling chocolate, sculpting sugar (gum paste), buttercream, edible prints, stencils and more to create the cakes.
- Our cakes have a distinct style. Please make sure to take a look at our gallery to make sure what you are looking for is something we make.
Styles of cake the bakery doesn't make:
- Fondant cakes
- Cupcake cakes
- Carved character cakes
- Sheet Cakes
- Cakes that are half and half flavors. If you want multiple flavor cakes this will be an additional charge. Our batches and recipes are not interchangeable. We do not make half vanilla and half chocolate cakes.
- Last minute orders are subject to availability. Suggest 5 days notice minimum
- No orders will begin until a quote is approved and a deposit has been made.
- Please book in via our booking calendar as it has our terms of service and allows us to get all the information we need in order to complete your order. This also makes sure that the order goes through the proper channels and doesn't get missed or information incorrectly interpreted.
- Fill out the entire form and be thorough and please upload and attach a photo if applicable. All this information allows us to better understand your order and create the perfect piece of edible art for you.
- For the love of our sanity please let us know if you are traveling with the cake and how far. We need to know this for structural reasons.
- Allow for 5-7 Business days for a booking to be reviewed and a quote to be sent out. If additional information is required the Chef will reach out.
- We do not give out quotes or take custom orders over the phone. The restaurant is loud and it is hard to hear all the information. Please fill out our custom order form
- If you haven't responded to our emails, or our quotes in 3 business days we assume you no longer want the booking and it will be canceled.
Pick up & Transportation Information:
- The time you schedule when you fill out the booking calendar form is your pick up time. Any change in pick up time must be done no less than 3 days before order or additional charges may apply.
- Transport cake on the floor of your car or in the back empty trunk. DO NOT TRANSPORT ON SOMEONE'S LAP!